Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Clark County Tre-dux

From desert oases to valleys of fire to backyard gardens...
I still find that it's the minutia, normally overlooked, that captures my eye.




Barely larger than a dime, this little fellow unexpectedly landed on my erstwhile subject.
Good luck, indeed.




Like quicksilver... or a blister in the sun?
Actually, it was a lonely drop of pine sap on a rock.




Almost liquid.




I'll take mine... rocks, with a twist.




...like regulars, the boys bellied up to the bar.




Another heavy drinker.




What ABCs.




Coccinellidae




Ant on infant pine shoot...



...with a side of yucca.




Bring a canteen. And a camera.




I think so, too.


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger The Eye said...

Dude! These are AWESOME. All this with your little SP-350?

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home